[Mythtv-translators] Ticket #9017: [PATCH i18n] Czech translation

Petr Srsen srsen75 at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 12 13:25:46 UTC 2010

  Hi Kenni,
I'm now back from vacation, so reading email with long delay :-(. I'm 
always running lupdate after svn update and especially in front of 
creating tickets on myth trac to resync latest strings from svn.
this time i got lots of strings updates, but then it has been again 
removed by additional patch. So in time i was submiting my patch my 
lupdate was showing 0 new strings against SVN. Did you get different 
I'm translating myth for long time, so lupdate/lrelease is known for me. 
Maybe I will try to update my QT framework as in past i got different 
outputs running lupdate from different QT dev packages versions.....
I have now lot of work to do, but after cleaning table I will try 
lupdate against .24-fixes....


Dne 26.9.2010 22:50, Kenni Lund napsal(a):
> 2010/9/26 MythTV<mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org>:
>> #9017: [PATCH i18n] Czech translation
>> -------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
>>   Reporter:  srsen75@…          |           Owner:  kenni
>>      Type:  patch              |          Status:  closed
>>   Priority:  minor              |       Milestone:  0.24
>> Component:  Translations       |         Version:  Trunk Head
>>   Severity:  medium             |      Resolution:  fixed
>>   Keywords:                     |   Ticket locked:  0
>> -------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
>> Changes (by kenni):
>>   * status:  accepted =>  closed
>>   * resolution:  =>  fixed
>> Comment:
>>   (In [26536]) Update Czech translation of mythfrontend.
>>   Patch by srsen75, fixes #9017.
> A general comment (to srsen75 and to other translators if they're
> reading this): When you are locally working on your translations over
> time (days, weeks, etc.), then it isn't sufficient to regularly run
> "svn update" alone to get the latest source strings. You need to run
> "svn update" followed by "lupdate -locations absolute translate.pro",
> to update the .ts file with the latest strings.
> I've seen several 0.24 translation patches which have been created
> against latest SVN (perhaps a few hours old), but once I apply it and
> run lupdate myself, lots of strings are added to the .ts files -
> strings which were introduced in SVN several weeks ago, and therefore
> could have been included in the patch.
> So...while you're working on your translation, remember to run lupdate
> after running svn update :)
> Best regards
> Kenni
> _______________________________________________
> Mythtv-translators mailing list
> Mythtv-translators at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-translators

More information about the Mythtv-translators mailing list