[mythtv-theming] mythtv themes

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jul 17 14:42:54 UTC 2018

On 07/17/2018 10:06 AM, Wes Newell wrote:
> I'll try this again since I've gotten no response from previous post.
> I'd like to make a theme available to mythtv users. This one to be
> precise.
>
> https://github.com/wesnewell/Functionality
>
> Am I wasting my time, or is this possible?

Are you wanting to add the theme to the repos at
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes or keep it in its current location?
(Verifying because of the subject of your other message.)

I'm assuming you want it added to the scripts that make it available via
the theme downloader. Usually Chris Pinkham does that, but I think even
if he's unavailable right now, I can find someone to do that for
you--just need to know the final location.

Sorry for the delayed reply, and thank you for your work on the theme.
It looks nice--especially for those who use MythTV on a desktop system
(or with eyes much younger than mine :).

Mike