[mythtv-theming] Bug/Issue with latest (28.9) Mythbuntu theme

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:46:52 UTC 2014

Sent this a few days ago, but apparently it never made it out of my computer
lol..

Running Mythbuntu on all my frontends, yesterday built a new frontend and
when I downloaded the theme the "Please Wait" dialog you get when loading a
media fills the whole screen with the text only in the top right corner. I
did not realize this was a theme issue until this morning when one of my
other machines told me there was a new version in my library, it was on
28.7.

After updating that machine to 28.9 it is also exhibiting the same issue.

MarcT