[mythtv-theming] Textarea Scrolling Mystery

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:57:49 UTC 2013

Can someone tell me what I have messed up in my frontend configuration?

I have two systems: 1) Combined FE/BE running 32bit Ubuntu 12.04; 2)
Standalone FE running  64 bit Ubuntu 12.04.  Both are running fixes/0.27
and both are using the same blue-abstract-wide version 1.10.  Both
frontends are using OpenGL.  On the standalone FE, the scrolling textareas
scroll horizontally as programmed.  On the combined FE/BE the textareas are
static.

At first I thought it was the fact I was using QT renderer, but I changed
it to OpenGL with no difference.

Appreciate any insight.

-- Ken E.