[mythtv-theming] [0.27] Arclight

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Fri Oct 25 11:29:02 UTC 2013

> > On ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/ there is a 0.25 version we
> > can add to trunk and tag.
> > I made some small changes for 0.26, which we can update and tag.
> > And start working on 0.27, incorporating changes of Andre Newman and
> > other people as a start.
> >
> > Can you add me to the repository "angelaschmid".
> >
> > I make a cross post on mythtv-users to get more people aware of our
plan.

> Done.  I didn't have the old repo with history--I forgot that I had
deleted it
> when Arclight got updated a lot after the last version in our repo.  So I
went
> with the Arclight-25.12_0.25.zip you mentioned.  You have permissions on
> the repo, and I'm happy to add any other team members you would like.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks mike for setting up the repo
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight
I branched your initial import to fixes/0.25.

Added my changes and branched it to fixes/0.26
Show channelnumber and callsign on same line in EPG guide.
Show filesize of recordings.
Made osd_status window size smaller.
Changed version to 26.1

You can use this to create a
ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.26/Arclight-26.1_0.26.zip

On master I changed the version to 27.1.

@Andre (and others)
Can you please send me your changes you made for 0.27 off list
(angela.schmid at wolke7.net), so I feel more comfortable when upgrading.

Angela