[mythtv-theming] [0.27] Arclight

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Thu Oct 24 22:13:50 UTC 2013

> If you guys would like, I can get the repo put up on MythTV-Themes (

And girls

> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes ) and someone (or, better, some team
> :)
> could take ownership/maintenance of it.  I'm pretty sure I have an
> export of the last version of it we had in the old SVN repo before it
> moved to an external location.

On ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/ there is a 0.25 version we can
add to trunk and tag.
I made some small changes for 0.26, which we can update and tag.
And start working on 0.27, incorporating changes of Andre Newman and other
people as a start.

Can you add me to the repository "angelaschmid".

I make a cross post on mythtv-users to get more people aware of our plan.

Angela