[mythtv-theming] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:35:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Robert Siebert <trebor_s at web.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I just wanted to announce on the mailing list that a new version of the
> blue-abstract theme is out.
> It has undergone a major rewrite. There were tons of changes, which can be
> seen in the changelog or on github.
> Check out the screenshots on the wiki.
> Please tell me if you find some improvements or issues.
> Best regards
> Robert S

Hi Robert, great updates to a theme I used to use a looong time ago!
It looks really good, very clean and well laid out.

I haven't read through all the responses, so I may be repeating some
comments, but here's what I found:

-The time in the upper left is cut off,  it only shows "Thu Sep 202012, ..."
-The background also feels too "dark" as at times it makes the menu
items difficult to read.
-The only other quibble I found upon initial use was that the pop up
menu at the end of the recording shows a tall box with only three
options but a lot of extra space below them, and the width was not
quite wide enough for the text.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,