[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

Jean-Yves Avenard jean-yves at avenard.org
Mon Oct 22 19:59:35 UTC 2012

On Monday, 22 October 2012, Ted Verhagen wrote:

> > The only confusing thing is as soon as you type a number while
> > watching TV it says something about changing to channel, when all I'm
> > doing is entereing a number to skip by that many minutes.
> >
> > Otherwise, great job...
> >

> Jean-Yves, thanks. I didn't know that was an option. The behavior I'm
> used to is indeed when you press a number
> during watching Live TV that it switches channel... Where do you set this
> up?

It's the default behaviour. You can do 30 info, and it jumps to playback
time 30.
5 left/right arrow would rewind/forward 5 minutes
30 enter go to channel 30 in LiveTV.

The other thing I found missing was the season/episode number in gallery
view (not sure which now, the one I use).

In that same view (the one that shows folder in a grid on a left and show
the name on the right), while I have metadata properly filled for most,
 it's obviously using some images not all my folders have. For those, it
would be nice to display the name of the folder, otherwise it makes it a
bit hard to find the right folder. Like for me I have a TV folders, that
contains hundreds of sub folder, each being a TV series.
The TV folder doesn't show an icon, just a dark grey square with a no entry
symbol (like a o crossed out). If I move the cursor on it, it shows fan art.
But at a glance, there's no way to tell in my list where the TV folder is.

I'll post a screen capture later on...