[mythtv-theming] Theme inheritance or 'fallback' theme

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri May 4 00:39:35 UTC 2012

* On Thu May 03, 2012 at 10:26:38AM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Yeah, and I guess I probably should add a couple lines of code to make
> sure that a theme doesn't fallback to itself. :)  More importantly for the
> Theme Chooser download side than the search optimization in libmythui.

If fixed this as well as the startup background issue, we weren't
falling back searching for qtlook.txt in anything other than the actual
theme dir.  My patch fixes this to do the same fallback search as we do
for other files.  The only remaining issue I know of is to handle the
random image loading like Arclight uses for it's Backgroups/
subdirectory.  Then I can tackle the theme chooser side of things.

--
Chris