[mythtv-theming] Theming the new mythui version of mythmusic.

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Feb 4 18:52:15 UTC 2012

On 04/02/12 18:08, Harley Peters wrote:
> I have some questions about the new mythui version of mythmusic.
> First I have looked in the default music-ui.xml music-base.xml and
> musicsettings-ui.xml files at the various new windows to be themed in
> mythmusic and have noticed some that don't seemed to be being used.
>
> music-ui.xml:
>
> smartplaylisteditor
> criteriaroweditor
> dateeditordialog
> orderbydialog
> smartplresultviewer

Go to one of the playlist editor screens either the gallery or tree view
and then move to the 'Smart Playlist' item then press EDIT ('e').

> musicsettings-ui.xml
>
> burningsettings

This one isn't used anywhere so you can ignore that one :)

> Are these windows not currently active are is there something wrong with
> my setup?
>
> Also the buttonlist widget has a new option called searchposition which
> adjust the position of the searchlist popup window.
> Is there a way to theme this popup window ?

This one isn't specific to MythMusic it's called MythSearchListDialog
and is defined in the default base.xml file so you can define your own
version like any other window definition.

> Harley

Paul H.