[mythtv-theming] draw order

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 1 09:34:53 UTC 2012

In data martedì 31 gennaio 2012 22:33:29, Peter Funkenhausen ha scritto:
> I am bumping up against a problem with the draw order in mythui.  As I
> understand it, elements are drawn in the order defined in XML.  I'm trying
> to add a shape behind an imagetype inside a state, but for some reason, the
> shape is being drawn over the imagetype.
>
> I'm using a slightly modified version of video-ui.xml from arclight.  The
> rest of the theme is unmodified.
>
> Code is here:  http://pastebin.com/X6jmZyqi
>
> Am I doing it wrong?  Relevant code starts around line 565.
>
> --pete

Hi Peter, i haven't look at your code, but if an'element is defined in a previously drawn layer (it could be the active status, against the selected active)
it keep the position firstly defined.
I mean if the imagetype is already drawn, the shape will be over it.
You should add a dummy shape when the imagetype id drawn first time.

bye
Federico