[mythtv-theming] Where is the text on the buttons in the Videos UI described

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Tue Aug 28 09:45:36 UTC 2012

I am using a custom theme I am working on and it is based on blue abstract

If I search all the files in blue abstract I cannot find a string "##x##".
In fact if I search all themes I only see this string in "default" and
"MythCenter" in "video-us.xml".

It looks like:

<textarea name="##x##" from="basetextarea">

I am unsure how this will help me as ="##x##" is only the name of the
textarea and if I look at "basetextarea" it looks like:

<textarea name="basetextarea">

Any more clues you can give me are appreciated