[mythtv-theming] Feature request: Ability to display channel icon in Watch Recordings

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Aug 19 05:58:24 UTC 2012

I have submitted to Thomas Mashos several revisions to the Mythbuntu
theme, including complete fan art support. (Contact me offline if you
want a copy for testing in the meanwhile.) An enhancement that will be
in the next patch I submit is, during playback, cover art appearing
instead of the channel number/icon/id in the OSD if available.

I can't, however, do the opposite; display the channel icon in Watch
Recordings if no cover art is available; neither 'channelicon' nor
'iconpath' works in recordings-ui.xml. May I request that any
developer reading this consider making this possible in 0.26?