[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:39:12 UTC 2012

On 11 August 2012 06:26, Ted Verhagen <ted.verhagen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> When using the old style menus, the text of the labels is black and so is
>> the background making it  unreadable.
>
> JY, are you referring to the theme (MythMediaStream) I made or just in
> general?

No, your theme in particular.

This is what it looks like on my screen:
http://i45.tinypic.com/287j879.png

> BTW, do you still want some screenshots? The theme itself has 6 included in
> the themes root directory and if required, I can put some more on the wiki
> section on my project site.

I think screen shots are always nice, prevent having to go an set the
theme in myth to see what it looks like.

I'm not a fan of your Watch Recording screen, you don't see the list
of recordings as you enter the screen, just the program name... maybe
it's just because I'm so used to using other themes

Also, in the Videos , the theme shows Season number and Episode number
for all movies (0/0) looks a bit weird