[mythtv-theming] Arclight 25.12 %DPMTO%, %TID% displayed in right corner

Rune Evjen rune.evjen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:01:08 UTC 2012

Thank you Nicolas and Stuart for clarifying this.

I have tested this by restoring the transtaltion of string %DATE%,
%TIME% in mythfrontend_nb.ts to the original value, and the date/time
is displayed correctly.

I also checked the translation to see if other %xx% strings where
translated, but the above string was the only one.

I will create separate tickets with patches for 0.25-fixes and master
to correct this.

Thank you for your help,

best regards,

Rune