[mythtv-theming] Arclight 25.12 %DPMTO%,

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Apr 13 23:25:21 UTC 2012

Hi Rune!

>> I just discovered after upgrading to Arclight 25.12 on mythtv 0.25-fixes
>> that the top-right corner on menus and also when displaying the OSD
>> shows "%DPMTO%, %TID%", as shown in [1].
>> This string is very similar to the Norwegian translation of %DATE%,
>> %TIME% (which is %DATO%,%TID%).
>> I am the translation maintainer for Norwegian Bokmål so this might be a
>> translation mistake on my part, but I grepped for DPMTO in
>> mythfrontend_nb.ts and couldn't find any errors, but found the "DATO"
>> string as expected using this command:
> You *must not* translate those "variables", they must stay as is. The
> application replace these with the relevant information.

Please disregard that remark, you are translating them perfectly fine...

I saw only one place where the template "variables" had been translated 
and it's possible that it had been there for a while and was just 
uncovered by a change to Arclight. It's quite possible that it was added 
before I added the information on how to translate these to the wiki...

Sorry for the noise...


More information about the mythtv-theming mailing list