[mythtv-theming] Arclight 25.12 %DPMTO%, %TID% displayed in right corner

Rune Evjen rune.evjen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:53:26 UTC 2012

I just discovered after upgrading to Arclight 25.12 on mythtv 0.25-fixes
that the top-right corner on menus and also when displaying the OSD shows
"%DPMTO%, %TID%", as shown in [1].
This string is very similar to the Norwegian translation of %DATE%, %TIME%
(which is %DATO%,%TID%).

I am the translation maintainer for Norwegian Bokmål so this might be a
translation mistake on my part, but I grepped for DPMTO in
mythfrontend_nb.ts and couldn't find any errors, but found the "DATO"
string as expected using this command:

rune at kontor:~/prosjekter/mythtv/mythtv/i18n$grep -3 DATO mythfrontend_nb.ts
    <message>
        <location filename="../themes/themestrings.h" line="155"/>
        <source>%DATE%, %TIME%</source>
        <translation>%DATO%, %TID%</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../themes/themestrings.h" line="610"/>

Is this string coming from translation files or elsewhere ?

Best regards,

Rune

[1]:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/432335/mythtv%20-%20arclight%20-%20date-time.png