[mythtv-theming] Is your theme ready for 0.25? (was Re: 0.25-fixes branch created)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 11 18:11:09 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 10:54 AM, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> By default, only themes which are in the official MythTV repo are available
> for download in 0.25.  If a particular theme of yours is compatible with
> 0.25, then you'll need to create a branch and let me know about it and I
> can start packaging that theme for 0.25.  We don't just assume that all
> themes are compatible with new MythTV versions as they come out.

Just to make it clear--in its own thread--this means that if you have
taken the time to upgrade your theme for 0.25 compatibility, you will
need to let us know that it should be included in the list of
downloadable themes for 0.25.

If you've not yet upgraded, so you haven't tested the theme, you may be
able to find someone you trust who has upgraded to test.  Otherwise, we
can add the theme to the list of themes available for 0.25 after you've
gotten a chance to upgrade and test.

Thanks,
Mike