[mythtv-theming] New supported and required fields in .25
robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:58:17 UTC 2011
Just wanted to make you aware of the newly supported fields and
windows I've added in the last week, and you may wish to adjust your
themes to add support. Some changes are optional, some are not, so
it's worth a look.
1) Support for season, episode, and inetref for recordings. Anywhere
you can use the usual recording fields like title, subtitle, chanid,
recstart, recend, etc., you can now use the following:
This includes the "Watch Recording" screen.
2) Multiple new required widgets in the Watch Recordings Edit Metadata
screen. Documented here:
3) Schedule editor changes:
* Adds a "metadata" button to the scheduleeditor to invoke the
Metadata Options screen
* Adds the "metadatalookup" checkbox to the postproceditor window:
* Adds the "metadataoptions" window:
4) The removal of the "moviesel" window from video-ui.xml and the
addition of the MythMetadataResults window to base.xml:
5) The removal of the "artworksel" window from video-ui.xml and the
addition of the MythArtworkResults window to base.xml:
If there are any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
More information about the mythtv-theming