[mythtv-theming] Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 18 12:44:35 UTC 2011

In data sabato 18 dicembre 2010 18:01:48, Chris Pinkham ha scritto:
: > I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
> website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> running the latest git version.
>
> If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.
>
> I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
> people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.
>
> I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
> frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
> available on the download site.  This keys off the major/minor
> version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
> if you make changes to your theme.
>
> I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
> from any of the following:
>
> local tarball/zip
> remote tarball/zip
> remote git/svn repository
>
> So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
> I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.
>
> We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
> of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
> to the site manually.

Hi Chris,

You can checkout the a-forest theme from :

svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24
svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master

Now they are the same...

How the update will work? do you update when the branches are updated
so it doesn't matter if we change or don't change the major/minor version number?

Cheers!!!
Federico