[mythtv-theming] Problem with template tag

Elkin Fricke managementboy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:41:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 26 Sep 2010 15:13:51 Elkin Fricke wrote:
>> I noticed that most (all?) my <template> tags stopped working. Did I
>> miss some change that leads to this?
>>
>> take this for example, nothing gets shown:
>> <textarea name="description" from="buttontext">
>> <template>%YEARSTARS% %DESCRIPTION% %|(LENMINS|)%</template>
>> </textarea>
>
> Which version of trunk? mythfrontend --version
>
> The regexp was broken for ~4 hours a week ago and that would explain what you
> are seeing. Affected revisions 26412 to 26417
> --

MythTV Version   : 26520
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.23.20100917-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync
using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg