[mythtv-theming] Multiline Textedit

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 09:53:24 UTC 2010

On Sunday 05 Sep 2010 10:37:30 Elkin Fricke wrote:
> Hi, I am theming the  <window name="customedit"> screen in
> schedule-ui.xml and found that I can't use "multiline" to define a
> word wrap in a textedit widget. Multiple lines would be helpfull in
> this screen as SQL rules can span several lines. Is this possible in a
> different way?

It's not currently possible. I've yet to implement the multi-line textedit
despite constant nagging from other devs.

It turns out the method I was using for the single line textedit, apart from
being a little unreliable, doesn't work at all well for multiple line
scenarios. Given that I've ground to a halt until I can investigate an
alternate approach which doesn't interfere with theming e.g. Just using
QTextEdit isn't an option.
--
Stuart Morgan