[mythtv-theming] CID & Info containers in MythUI OSD ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Oct 6 19:37:49 UTC 2010

  Robert,

Thx for replay.
Robert: Your work with Arclight is AMAZING.
I know some XBMC lovers - they like XBMC (which offers 10% of myth
functions) mainly because of it's UI.
IMHO Arclight is the most sophisticated skin which I ever seen. At first
look it looks nice.
But when somebody spent few minutes analyzing details - it is simply
incredible.
That's perfect - as now myth is killing not only by features, but also
by look !

I wish I would some day be skilled in Qt/C++ (and have time) to code
notification widget. Unfortunately it isn't case now.
Having such widget will be nice.
Believe me: I do many times an demo where incoming VoIP call halts
playback, notifies on TV screen who is calling. People are amazed - and
immediately asks: where they can buy such system...

Thx again for Your incredible work !