[mythtv-theming] Fonts: Why isn't small, medium and large size applied?

Elkin Fricke managementboy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:58:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/2010 04:18 AM, Elkin Fricke wrote:
>>
>> I keep a half working copy of blootube on my blog, as I need to keep
>> the WAF up. Feel free to change it or ask for changes... once I get
>> time I will update it.
>>
>> http://elkin.de/elkin-wide/
>>

> Another option is choosing one of the multiple nice, new themes to keep WAF
> up:  Arclight, Terra, Childish, LCARS, TransBlue, Blue-abstract-wide, ...
>  :)
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

true, but my Wife defines her acceptance factor by what she already
knows. Her argument, like many users I have tried to switch to new
themes, is: I learned it this way, why change a working system. So for
her: blootube-wide=high WAF. For me it means: keep the functions she
needs up to date in blootube.

I am more the type who changes his theme every time something new
appears, but thats my HAF (husband acceptance factor). And thats what
I love in MythTV... I can change anything as I please and give it back
to the community, no strings attached.

cheers,

Elkin