[mythtv-theming] Fonts: Why isn't small, medium and large size applied?

qeldroma at gmx.net qeldroma at gmx.net
Mon Mar 8 14:38:52 UTC 2010

Hello list,

it seems to me, that the values for "small", "medium" and "large" font aren't applied at themes?

I am using the bloutubeWide-theme and can't force it to show me more informations in EPG-view?

Background is that i changed to a fullHd-Tv and want to see more programs at once at a longer timespan because of the improved resolution.

kind regards
Florian
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02