[mythtv-theming] MythFontProperties, Error: Failed to load

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 26 09:04:46 UTC 2010

If you open the .ttf file with some font viewer application (es. kfontview) you can se the "real name" of the font.
I mean that "Droid" differ from "Droid Sans" or "DroidSans" or "Droid MT" (examples).

Try to copy the file .ttf into the theme directory (/usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide), and make the file read from all,

After that check the real name of the font...It should be equal to the name in the base.xml file, as you has already done for Droid...

bye bye

Federico

: > I've also found that if I change the font face in base.xml from "Droid Sans" to just "Droid", the font is located.  I must have something screwy with something in /etc/fonts rules.