[mythtv-theming] Arclight

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:54:20 UTC 2010

> Good point.
> If we users had any say in it thou I would vote for you.
>
> I was kinda right about the comment about no one being able to out do you
> last year.
> The only one to out do you (Graphite) was you (Arclight). I can't wait to
> see the OSD additions.
>
> MarcT

Glad you like it, thanks a lot for the kind words.  :)  Hopefully
people pay attention to the commit and install the fonts.  My big fear
is that people will ignore the instructions/fail to do it and think
"Yuck, what's THIS thing??" :)

Robert

Well, I know people who are using my gentoo overlay should be fine once I
code for it.
I'm going to add the install of the fonts into my ebuild, unless I can find
them in an existing font package and just make mythtv depend on that.

Marc