[mythtv-theming] Arclight

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:43:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Robert,
>>

>> I would like to thank you for your work on this theme and thank you for
the
>> GPL release.
>>
>> Am I to assume this is your submission for the contest?
>>

>> MarcT
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> I'm not eligible for the theme contest, as one of the judges and a
> Myth dev, so it's just "in the world."  It's been at more or less this
> state for a bit, but needed John Poets variable size buttonlist patch
> to be reviewed and committed to be released.
>
> Robert

Plus I organized the contest, the prizes, and wrote the rules so it
wouldn't seem very fair if I was eligible :)

Robert

Good point.
If we users had any say in it thou I would vote for you.

I was kinda right about the comment about no one being able to out do you
last year.
The only one to out do you (Graphite) was you (Arclight). I can't wait to
see the OSD additions.

MarcT