[mythtv-theming] THEMING COMPETITION: Four weeks until due date!

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 04:43:12 UTC 2010

Dear competition themers,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that if you are competing in our
theme authoring (or UI patch) competition, the due date for both is
four weeks from tomorrow, February 1st, by Midnight PST in the US.  We
have heard from a few of you, and I think there are probably a few
stealth entries, but it's still not outside the bounds of possibility
to finish a theme in a month, though it would be a month of hard work.

Please do re-read the rules at:

http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

If you have any questions, please post them to the list.

Robert