[mythtv-theming] Themes due tomorrow midnight PST

Cory H coryhoneyman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:13:28 UTC 2010

I am very excited to see the themes form the competition.

Any idea when they will be posted for judging?

I hope there were a decent number of entries. I would have loved to get in on this, but only saw it a few days before the initial deadline, so I didn't think I had time. Oh well. I will probably still try to make one.