[mythtv-theming] Theming Competition EXTENSION

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:58:26 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Because of some minor technical hurdles and to afford some extra time
to themers who did not understand certain elements of our rules, we
have opted to extend the theming competition by one week.  Final
deadline for themes is now Midnight US Pacific Time, February 15th.

We will accept new themes that meet the minimum requirements during
this time, but it is *imperative* that you read and carefully follow
the rules regarding originality, the source (and legality) of your
images, and most importantly, completeness.  We will not extend the
contest any further and submissions *must* meet all the requirements.

Robert