[mythtv-theming] new theme/join the competition

Reto Wechner retowechner at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 21:44:46 UTC 2010

well i've just found a bug in my osd. here is the version with the fix.
maybe it's too late for the competition but i want to publish it anyway.
there are also some little additions and fixes (updirectory in mythvideo
and space on the filesystem in the watch recordings screen)

i've posted some screenshots of my theme in an earlier mail: