[mythtv-theming] Blue Abstract modifications

Per Lundberg perlun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:02:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

>> As far as I know, there isn't any "official" license for the Blue
>> Abstract theme (Please, correct me if I'm wrong). This means a couple
>> of things:
> Blue Abstract is derived from a GPLv2 work.

OK, thanks for the clarification. This means that it (Blue Abstract)
is also GPLv2, even though it isn't explicitly stated - which is good,
a step in the right direction.

It seems like Robert Siebert hosts the miroku.no-ip.com from which the
theme can be downloaded. Robert, do you copy? Could you include a
notice in further updates of the theme indicating more clearly that it
is released as free software under the GPLv2, just so it gets more
obvious?

Also, feel free to include my patches (previously posted to this ML)
if you like. There are other related patches that should be done to
make the theme (IMO) more useful; like the OSD that gets displayed
when you switch to a channel, the room for the callsign there is far
too small for my needs. Still, my patch is still an improvement to the
original version.
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg