[mythtv-theming] Blue Abstract modifications

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 02:48:10 UTC 2010

On 7 December 2010 10:48, Per Lundberg <perlun at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also my favourite theme by far.. but I've tweaked the background
>> image, added cover art to recordings, and merged in the mythbuntu
>> theme menu graphics.
>>
>> screen shots
>> http://db.tt/LsCKAOA
>
> Nice looking! Do you intend to release this theme to the public?

I'd release what I have.. I don't have time to make it a complete
theme I mostly just tweak the areas we use most based on my wife's "I
cant read that" / "its too confusing" comments

> Some more "great looking" themes, preferably in the default setting of
> mythtv themes (or equally easily available using the theme downloader)
> would be really, really nice...
> --
> Best regards,
> Per Lundberg

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven
http://soyuz5.blogspot.com