[mythtv-theming] Moving theme form 0.22 to 0.23

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 01:03:21 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:

> Is there somewhere a general overview of what needs to be done to make a
> 0.22 theme work under 0.23 ?
>
> I assume the page http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development
> now describes the 0.23 themeing system ?

The only essential change is to convert to the new states for all
buttonlists (four rather than three, I actually think you asked about
this some time ago?).  The conversion can be done with a script.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7781/selectedinactive-v3.sh

Run that from the base dir of your theme and it ought to be .23
compatible.  Everything else is new features and yes, it's documented
in the wiki.

Robert