[mythtv-theming] Graphite Image Gallery

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:14:01 UTC 2009

Hey All (Robert in particular),

Was it intentional that in the image gallery view the directory/image
name is not displayed below the thumbnail a la the Watch recordings
screen.  Or is is simply that Watch recordings was, I seem to recall,
updated to add this and gallery hasn't been.  The reason I ask is that
I have tweaked mine so that MythGallery appears like this and also has
the newish "Breadcumb" text along the top and was wondering whether
this change would be seen as a minuscule enhancement or a change from
what was intended.

Cheers
Stephen