[mythtv-theming] A new theme on the way...

Bobby Gill brownitus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 06:24:34 UTC 2009

> Looking forward to the reactions to this, and to getting it finished
> over the coming months in time for .23.
>
> Robert

Holy smokes, that looks amazing! I really like the Video Options menu with
the light frame and play button as bullets, super snazzy. When you select a
video in the Browse, I'm guessing the background is a clipped display of the
poster? That's very neat if so. Overall the layout is fantastic, really well
done all-around!

Bob