[mythtv-theming] A new theme on the way...

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:53:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:39 PM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> You say that Arclight will need Frutiger 45 Light Standard.
> Is that the same as Frutiger LT 45 Light.ttf?
>
> MarcT

Mark,

If, when installed, it identifies itself to programs as "Frutiger LT
Std," (gEdit->Edit->Preferences->Font and Colors, Editor Font) then
yes.

Robert

I found it on a Windows machine I have. Haven't loaded it into Linux yet.
Windows shows it as Frutiger LT 45 Light.
I did however just look for Frutiger LT Std on a web search and found it for
download in OpenType format on someones web page, thou it shows as Frutiger
LT Std 45 Light. They look identical, but the TrueType version I have seems
to be cleaner. The OpenType version has some fuzziness in the edges. Could
just be my eyes playing tricks.

Marc