[mythtv-theming] Couple things re: Blue-Abstract-Wide

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:20:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Bobby Gill <brownitus at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've since been told you were probably referring to pre-MythUI themes.
>>>  So yeah, not currently possible.
>>>

>> Sorry, I must not have described it properly. What I mean is (And I /just/
>> tried this on Graphite and btw I'm on 0.22 stable), in Video Gallery here's
>> the wiki SS http://www.mythtv.org/w/images/d/db/Blue-abstract.png   if I
>> have scrolled to Harold & Kumar at the far right end of the top row, and I
>> hit RIGHT again, it will go to Hellboy which is first left of the bottom
>> row, and continue on. In BAW theme, I must hit DOWN to go to the bottom row
>> and continue going LEFT to scroll through the row; it does not "continue" on
>> is what I mean.
>
> I wrote Graphite, and it definitely doesn't.  ;)
>
> Are you using some non-standard repository that might have
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7443 applied?  Because the one I
> wrote sure doesn't...
>
> Robert

And just to be extra clear, there is *no* code in MythUI right now, at
all, which would perform the above function, let alone in Graphite,
which I wrote.  This means if you are seeing it, you , or your
packager, has applied the above patch *and* changed Graphite.

Which is kinda frustrating if it is a packager.

Robert