[mythtv-theming] Couple things re: Blue-Abstract-Wide

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Fri Nov 27 03:43:46 UTC 2009

1. In video gallery, scrolling left to right ends at the current row,
doesn't continue down to the beginning of the row below like in other themes
(and how I'm used to it). How can I change this in the theme (if I can)?

2. In Upcoming Recordings, how can I get the text of the scheduled recording
to change reflecting Currently Recording, Previously Recorded, etc.
statuses? Currently it's all the same, and I need to see the far right
character (tuner number, P/R/E etc.) to glance the status for an item not
currently selected by me. I've checked the schedule-ui.xml but cannot locate
where it's done...

Thanks a lot
Bob