[mythtv-theming] New Theme Release (Trunk/.22 only): Graphite

paul10 at planar.id.au paul10 at planar.id.au
Tue Jul 28 10:21:00 UTC 2009

> Paul and .. Paul,
>
> Try the new version.
>
> http://www.fecitfacta.com/graphite.072609.tar.gz
>
> This should address both the channel group concerns and your wife's
> issue w/ the Watch Recording screen. Note that I needed to modify
> Graphite to use freely available fonts, ergo the font no longer being
> included or used in the XML.
>
> Robert

Very impressed with that.  The group down the bottom of the tv guide screen
is brilliant, makes it much easier to see what's going on.  And her indoors
(as she just described herself) is exceptionally excited that I can ask for
a change and it just happens.  She said to say thanks from her  - the
titles on the pictures are really useful and she now really likes the new
theme.

Paul