[mythtv-theming] Mythvideo gallery view

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Mon Jul 6 20:37:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> Would you want it to display the folder.png from the current folder or from the one above?
>

> IE. If I'm in /video/MyNameIsEarl/Season3  should it show
>
>   /video/MyNameIsEarl/folder.jpg or /video/MyNameIsEarl/Season3/folder.jpg ?
>
> On one hand I think it should show the one above but it would be
> nice to see the current folders icon as well somewhere even if it's just
> an element a themer can choose to display or not.

The one above I guess but I think an up arrow would be fine. I just tried
deleting all refs to preview.png (the ? image) from my themes and it is
still there. I guess the line

./libs/libmythui/themeinfo.cpp:        m_previewpath =
m_theme->absoluteFilePath() + "/preview.jpg";

might be responsible.. Wonder why we have a hard coded value in the code.
I guess preview.jpg is a special case.

Damian O'Sullivan  Tel: 087 2241456    damian at linux.ie