[mythtv-theming] Mythvideo gallery view

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:01:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Damian O'Sullivan<shabba at skynet.ie> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> A question(s) that I have meant to ask for ages :
>
> I use mythtvideo galley mode (blootube). At the moment the ".." (up one
> level) is counted as a video in the count at top of screen. Is this supposed
> to be the case?

Whether it's supposed to be the case or not, it is definitely a
"known."  :)  Probably shouldn't be, though.

> Also, the default image is a ? mark and green "return" arrow in bottom
> right. Should I bother coming up with a new graphic or is there one already
> and the theme is just buggered?

The "?" is actually an image, it's there because the State->buttonitem
image uses it.  Works great for a video with no image, not so well for
the upfolder state.  I worked around this by replacing the default
buttonimage with a nice linear gradient.  Attractive, and no ugly ?.

So, the long and short of it is you can remove that image by changing
the default filename for buttonimage to a null, or any other image you
like.  Better to leave it *some* image, though, so that there is a
placeholder when there's no cover art.

> Pic @ http://skynet.ie/~shabba/mythvideo.png

Looking good.

Robert