[mythtv-theming] coverfile vs screenshot

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Thu Aug 13 16:02:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Robert McNamara wrote:

> What you are looking to do is not possible at the moment.  In
> Mythvideo, the button image is hard coded to the coverfile, and
> moreover there's no way of treating different levels of a tree with
> different formatting.  I'll eventually look at the former, the latter
> would be changed in libmythui.

By the latter you mean different formatting for the different levels? I
had not even thought of something like that but it would be quite cool to
be able to have gallery view for a certain folder and list or something
else. Actually now that I think of it I think there was some talk of
directory metadata a while back.

Damian O'Sullivan  Tel: 087 2241456    damian at linux.ie