[mythtv-theming] coverfile vs screenshot

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Thu Aug 13 09:24:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009, Damian O'Sullivan wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009, Stuart Morgan wrote:
>
>> All elements are available in each single screen. In the underlying code
>> they
>> are actually the same screen, only difference between each is the theme
>> xml.
>> You could make the gallery look like the browse screen, or vice-versa.
>
> There seem to be some elements that can't be changed easily. For example if I
> change title to subtitle I lose directory names as a default. Also if I
> change buttonimage to screenshot I lose the abiltiy to use folder.png for
> directories.  There is a very strong chance I am just doing something plain
> wrong!

Can anyone help here? Robert's changes to mythvideo are very sweet but in
gallery mode going into a Season folder will give you 20 odd icons that
are exact same and have same name (title) under them. I would like to have
the screenshot as the icon in this scenario and the subtitle as the name
under the icon (or even the ep num). I can't seem to do this from
video-ui.xml at all.

Thanks,

D.