[mythtv-theming] coverfile vs screenshot

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Sat Aug 8 12:14:46 UTC 2009

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009, Stuart Morgan wrote:

> All elements are available in each single screen. In the underlying code they
> are actually the same screen, only difference between each is the theme xml.
> You could make the gallery look like the browse screen, or vice-versa.

There seem to be some elements that can't be changed easily. For example
if I change title to subtitle I lose directory names as a default. Also if
I change buttonimage to screenshot I lose the abiltiy to use folder.png
for directories.  There is a very strong chance I am just doing something
plain wrong!

Thanks,

D.