[Mythtv-soc] MythWeb UI Rewrite: Status Report 06/23/06

Nikolas Stephan nikolas.stephan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 13:48:58 UTC 2006

I have spent the past week tweaking the program details popup and porting it
to all pages where using it made sense. Still got a few issues with IE
compatibility and some other minor things that I will get to at a later
point. I have also implemented the record popup that I mentioned last week.
It is now possible to schedule a program for recording with just 2 clicks
from the program guide page and I am currently in the process of adding this
to some of the other pages.
I have made a start on a new skin and given a lot of thought to what might
make using mythweb easier and make the whole thing look better. Haven't got
anything worth committing in that field yet though.

I am not sure how much work I will be able to get done in the coming week,
as I am moving house and therefore have to pack together all my stuff and
clean the house I am currently living in so that I get my deposit back :-(.
Should be able to get some work done though. Will mainly be smaller issues
and stuff mentioned above.