[Mythtv-soc] MythUI Migration: Status Report 6/22/2006

Andy Daniels gutano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:02:28 UTC 2006

Heya,

This week:
-Finished preliminary work on "System Status".  (Most of the UI changes
are complete, the ones that remain are deviations from the way the
original screen worked).

Next 2 weeks
-I will be on my honeymoon next week (getting married this saturday,
wish me luck!).
-Update MythUI branch to current svn-head.
-Continue migrating screens to libmythui.
-Perform cleanup on the functions in StatusBox, making them fit more
cleanly with the UI changes.
-Make several design changes to StatusBox to bring it more in line with
the features of libmythui (as opposed to a direct port using the new
library).

Andy-