[Mythtv-soc] MythExport: Status Report 2006.06.09

Jason Scott Musits jmusits at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 03:50:05 UTC 2006

Hey all,

Sorry this arrived so late, I thought I sent it off before I went to
work.

Worked on over the past week:

* program driver
* researched video/audio codecs/containers (I must admit I was very
  green in this area).
* porting portions of mythtranscode to mythexport
* database (recorded and recordedmarkup tables) layout
* finished (for now) program flow and class structure)

TODO:

* port mpeg2fix for A/V sync issues in mpeg2->mpeg2 conversions
* use mpeg2fix as a template for A/V sync correction for other
  export formats

Cheers,

Jason