[Mythtv-soc] Mythmusic Revamp: Status Report 06/09/2006

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Fri Jun 9 17:27:16 UTC 2006

Heads up on the Mythmusic progress, I'll just include it in this e-mail
as there's nothing blog-worthy this week. I've been tying up loose ends
at the university this week, so I'm aiming to get the first check-in of
code mid next week. I did get a chance to poke around the internals of
mfd and learn how the plugin system is working, and also look at the
decoders in Mythmusic and I have a fairly good idea of how they will
interface with the new backends. I got some feedback in the IRC channel
and on my website/blog with feature suggestion, and reading through
backlogs of mythtv-dev I (hopefully) have an understanding of what
people are looking for with respect to the user interface. Finally, I
dug up a remote and am setting up lirc right now.

John Hurliman